Monday, June 13, 2011

Getting ready...

Peyton and I will be heading off to the Houston Museum of Natural Science today.  She had so much fun at the Children's Museum last week, when I mentioned "museum" she was all for it.  I think she'll have fun at the HMNS, maybe not as much fun as the Children's Museum, but she'll enjoy it.

I was looking over the HMNS website and was excited to see an exhibit called "Texas! The Exhibition."  But, my excitement died as soon as I saw that it cost $25 to view the exhibit.  I love Texas history, but I don't love it that much!  So, I'll stick to the permanent exhibits that I get to see for my $15 and Peyton's $10 entry fee.  (Oh wait, I just looked again and noticed that college students only have to pay $10 to get in.  I'm a college student!  I need to make sure I take my SHSU ID with me.)  I will most likely pay the extra $7 each to go into the butterfly center as well.

Of the permanent exhibits, I want to make sure I visit the Energy Hall since my culminating project is about Texas oil.  Reviewing the information on the website, there is much to learn about oil at this exhibit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment