Monday, June 6, 2011

Making Plans

This summer, I'm taking a class in which I will travel to different libraries, museums, and other educational locations in Texas.  Most of the places I've chosen to visit are located in and around Houston.  I will also visit a few places in Bryan and College Station. 

As part of my travel experiences, I have to keep a journal, sharing what I've learned from the different locations I visit.  So, I decided to do my journal writing here, making it easier to share with others.  I also have to decide on a topic for creating a product that can be shared with students.  The topic I'm planning to base my product on is "Texas Oil."  I want to learn more about early oil discovery in Texas and oil production.  I may refine or change this later, depending on what kind of information I find on my visits.

I still need to decide on travel dates and I need to schedule a few appointments for some of my visits, so I have more planning to do.  These are the places I am planning to visit so far.  
·         Houston Zoo
·         A&M Library


No comments:

Post a Comment