Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Planning for Children's Museum of Houston

Tomorrow, I'm planning to visit the Children's Museum of Houston with my daughter and husband.  When I first mentioned the word "museum" to my daughter, she didn't seem too interested.  So, I went to the museum's website and let her explore a bit to give her a better idea of what to expect.  The home page is so bright and colorful, it immediately had her attention.  She checked out all the exhibits and decided it looked like a cool place after all.

The museum has a library called the Parent Resource Library.  The library houses materials that can be used to answer parent's questions about childhood issues and concerns.  I really want to make sure I locate the library while I'm there so that I can check it out.

Looking forward to our first excursion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment